Giuliano Gresleri - was born in Bologna in 1938 and graduated from the Faculty of Architecture in Florence. He met Le Corbusier in Paris and he worked with Alvar Aalto in the building of models for the Church of Riola (1965-1968). He met Kenzo Tange and he associated with Giovanni Klaus Koening, Ludovico Quaroni, Giuseppe Vaccaro. He collaborated with the Figini and Pollini Studio in Milan. He was Professor of History of Architecture in various universities and he started important and continuative researches on the works of Le Corbusier (1970-now). In 1970, he co-founded the “Parametro” magazine and he was Editor-in-chief from 1974 to 1984. He joined the studio of José Oubrerie, and in 1977 he worked on the reconstruction of the Pavillon de L'Esprit Nouveau in Bologna. He curates exhibitions on the Italian Architecture of the 20th Century in Bologna and Rome.